For the chemical industry we plan, manufacture and deliver particularly gas mixing plants, plants for lean air and for enriched air.
- Enriched air: Increased efficiency or throughput of production plants by enriching air with oxygen
- Lean air: Plants to produce lean air by mixing air with nitrogen
- Production of reactive atmosphere
- Nitrogen pressure control units
- Natural gas conditioning units
- Conditioning plants for very low temperatures
Serial gas mixers for lean air production usually have a capacity of 250 or 400 m³/h and are delivered either with or without buffer tank in customized size e. g. with 1,000 or 3,000 liters. The gas mixer can either be set up in a cabinet, on a steel frame for indoor installation or in a container for indoor or outdoor installation. Also versions for installation in corrosive atmospheres and / or in Ex-zone 2 are familiar tasks.
Matching control system with analysis system for the gas mixture are mounted in a separate cabinet. Process data, alarms and error messages are usually displayed on the local control panel and are transferred to the operator’s process control system.
- Particularly high accuracy and reproducibility
- Static or dynamic, fully automated systems with cascade ratio control
- Control, analysis and documentation of results with tailor-made solutions
- Connection of the equipment to existing plant PLC and / or telemetry
- High availability incl. remote maintenance
- Redundant versions: Switching over without pressure peaks
- Unmatched security: Redundant measurements
… just beyond standards!
- BASF Coatings AG
- DSM N.V.
- Evonik Degussa GmbH
- Synthopol Chemie Dr.rer.pol. Koch GmbH & Co KG